Thursday 2 September 2010

What's new in September?

Now you can buy multiple igloos and switch back and forth between them so once you've bought an igloo you can have it for free any time you want. I have 6 already, which are:


  • Cozy cottage
  • Split level
  • Pumpkin 
  • Fish bowl
  • Snowy back yard
  • Grey Ice castle
  • Secret stone igloo
  • Dojo


As I'm sure you know the annual fair is coming on september 3rd. You can play games for tickets the redeem prizes.
Aug. 24 Blog Image.jpgWhen I made my penguin on cp it was the fair going on at the time which was quite useful because I wasn't a member but I won most of the clothing items. There will be lot's of games one of which will let you bring a puffle to help. (green sept 14th)sept1blogimage.gif
On September 23rd you can pick a team, YES there is a yellow team, and there will be special events.

No comments: