Thursday 2 September 2010

In Focus: igloos

There has been two mini igloo revolutions in club penguin in the past couple of months. Now when you buy an igloo it adds it to your inventory so say buy the pumpkin igloo (hidden in the lights of the gym igloo) You can save it for Halloween but buy it now when you have the coins. When it is halloween go in igloo edit mode click the storage box the click the igloo icon. Then it will come up with a menu of your igloos click on the pumpkin and it will change your igloo. Then when you want to change back just do the same.
I have six igloos now (but no money!) My first and only igloo was the snowy backyard igloo. I never changed my igloo that I would have to pay to get it back, and it may not be in the catalogue for another year if I don't change back soon enough. I would want to change back because it is so spacious and good for just about any event. But now as I know I can switch back any time I want I changed to the cozy cottage igloo. Here are the igloos I have brought:

  • Cozy cottage
  • Split level
  • Pumpkin 
  • Fish bowl
  • Snowy back yard
  • Grey Ice castle
  • Secret stone igloo
  • Dojo
Also there is customizable furniture in the better igloos catalogue so you can make furniture to fit the igloo style not the other way around. CP wrote an article in the newspaper about why they thought this would be a good idea. A brief summary of this would be: The customizable T-shirts were such a big success that we decided to make customizable furniture so player igloos can be even more customizable to suit you.

No comments: