Thursday 25 November 2010

Cardjitsu Water is here!


Cardjitsu water is here! and its great it looks good its fun to play yet challenging. The legend (the things you get every time you go up a level) has the same items -water style. Loads of penguins have been at it and I'm sure if you go down there you will easily get a game on the least busiest of servers.
cjw.png

There is one down side to it though. Unless you have a quite good home computer or a top of the range laptop you won't even be able to make a move before you slide of that waterfall. I normally use my laptop but I have had to use a proper computer for this one because otherwise by the time its loaded up (If it hasn't already crashed) I have been long gone from the stage with the fall off the waterfall stamp with a last place banner that I can't click ok on because its so slow. But hopefully you will be able to play so head over to the water dojo on the fastest laptop/computer you have (If you have proper PC I recommend using that).

Enjoy!

wdojo.jpg
Post comments on your thoughts on the water dojo and how far you are on your ninja journey to master the elements.

1 comment:

jg1357 said...

I have the water shoes and I almost have the coat. I would have more but my computer is quite slow. I have golden code card ready for getting the helmet.