Saturday 7 August 2010

Not much happening yet...

There's not much happening on cp yet but on August 13th, everythings going to happen! We've had a new pin (a compass pin) but that happened over about half a month. But on the 13th theres going to be a mountain to climb, new stamps, EPF updates and more! I can't wait but what do you think? Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think?
Right now you can just relax on cp, meet friends and play games. I am also going to relax this bog. There won't be many posts until near the end of the mountain expedition as on Friday I will be on holiday. There might be one or two posts before next Friday but from this Friday to the Friday after there will be NO posts and if there is someone has hacked into my  computer and I ask them now not too.

1 comment:

jg1357 said...

I can't wait to climb the mountain. I just brought every item in the catalouge ready for the climb. I'm prepared for anything!